Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Title!

You may notice that I've changed the title of this blog.

You can blame this on Oye (The Moja Times) who continued his campaign to become my Blog Guru while we chatted on Skype last night. And Katie too who thinks I should write a book.... hmmm, we'll see....

So why change? And what's this title all about?

Well, I did feel just repeating my username was a bit boring - and possibly not anonymous enough.

Why 'Noodles and Ninja Whiteboards'?

Well, whiteboards obviously, being a teacher, play quite a major role in my life. Ninjas clearly relate back to my beloved Japan (and Ninja Whiteboards may also refer back to that notorious incident at Toride school). 

Noodles? Well, I'm in Asia. It's what you eat. (Plus fried rice doesn't alliterate with ninja!)

1 comment: